Packaging : 10kg | 25kg | 300kg |
This plant is known in the world by the scientific name Trachyspermum Ammi and it belongs to the family of Umbelliferae
This plant is cultivated in a very limited way in Iran, it is not exclusive to a specific region.
The fragrant plant has a stem 20-50 cm high, and small white flowers.
The Ammi plant also exists wildly in Iran, but its quantity is limited. It grows in the mountains of Azerbaijan, Tabriz, Isfahan, Khuzestan, Fars, Kerman, and Khorasan.
Ammi plant has countless medicinal properties, but these medicinal properties are related to the fruit of this plant, and it has a smell like a thyme and a bitter and spicy taste.
How to Make Ammi Honey?
Ammi is a nectar-producing and pollinating plant, and its white flowers with its abundant nectar and pollen are very attractive to bees. By working on this valuable plant, bees produce honey called Ammi honey.
During the flowering season of this plant, our beekeepers place their colonies next to the Ammi fields, and if the weather conditions are favorable and the nectar production is good, They bring Ammi honey to us
Features of Ammi Honey
Ammi honey has an amber color and has a high concentration due to low humidity.
The aroma and taste of this honey are unique and are influenced by thymol essence and compounds, therefore it has a strong aroma and delicious taste.
Ammi honey is one of the special honey in the world, and the production of this honey is very limited.
This honey has all the general characteristics of other honey, but it also has unique characteristics, such as anti-bloating, increasing physical strength, being useful for digestive problems, strengthening the stomach, and healing wounds.
SCA can supply this unique honey in large volumes and with world-class quality
Ammi Honey Benefits
- Tonic & Energizing
- The first property of honey is tonic and energizing due to its richness in various sugars and fast digestion, and the use of honey as a natural and healthy sugar compound is very important in providing carbohydrates to the body cells for metabolism and normal function of all organs.
- Wound & burn treatment
- The special property of honey is healing wounds and burns and repairing damaged tissues, which has been mentioned in traditional and modern medicine. The use of honey as a wound healer is the oldest human medicinal version of honey. In modern medicine in recent decades the use of honey in the treatment of wounds and burns and even wound healing has increased due to the healing effect and repair of uncomplicated skin.
- Anti-cold & Cough
- Treatment of colds, coughs and sore throats is another confirmed effect of honey in many sources and has been recommended by doctors and even in some countries including New Zealand, Australia and the UK use honey in doctors’ prescriptions to treat colds, sore throats and coughs.Honey is also used directly and indirectly in anti-cough products.
- Honey & diabetes
- The use of honey in type I and type II diabetes was associated with significantly lower glycemic index than with glucose or sucrose in normal diabetes. Honey compared with dextrose caused a significantly lower rise in plasma glucose levels in diabetic subjects. It also caused reduction of blood lipids, homocysteine levels and C-reactive protein (CRP) levels in normal and hyperlipidemic subjects . In earlier observations, it was found that honey stimulates insulin secretion, decrease blood glucose levels, elevates hemoglobin concentration and improves lipid profile.
- Cardiovascular health
- Honey contains antioxidants, so its consumption is beneficial for cardiovascular health. Honey helps skin health and is anti-aging.
- Antimicrobial properties
- The most important property of honey is its antimicrobial properties. While honey is a purely edible substance and should be a good place for germs to grow, germs are killed by exposure to honey and their bodies are eventually destroyed. Because honey contains antibiotics and the enzyme diastase.
- Improve sleep disorders
- Honey is hypnotic and people with sleep disorders are advised to drink a few tablespoons of honey before going to bed