Packaging : 5kg | 10kg |
What is ROYAL JELLY?
Royal jelly is food for the larvae and queen of honey bees and the main reason for the bigger size, beauty and longer life of the queen is compared to the rest of the bees. Royal Jelly is one of the most expensive food and medicinal supplements in the world due to its limited production and special medicinal properties.
Royal jelly is a natural bee product with a complex chemical structure that includes a wide variety of useful and essential active ingredients for the body.
Royal jelly due to its high humidity ; If stored at room temperature for several hours to several days, it spoils and due to oxidation, it first changes color and its color tends to dark yellow, and finally due to the activity of bacteria and fungi, it becomes sour and moldy.
Royal jelly can be stored for one year at 3°C to 5°C and up to two years in the freezer at minus 18 ° C. No quality reduction is done in these conditions. This unique substance is sensitive to light, heat and air and should be kept closed in dark and double-walled containers.
How to Make ROYAL JELLY?
Royal jelly, also called youth elixir, is a thick, milky substance produced from the mammary gland secretions of young worker bees and is one of the richest nutrients in terms of nutritional value and medicinal and therapeutic properties.
Young worker bees at the age of 6 to 16 days have the highest amount of royal jelly secretion from the mammary glands, but gradually with the growth of the worker bee, the production of a gel by the hypopharyngeal glands decreases, and other products such as diastase and invertase enzymes are secreted by these glands for honey processing.
This unique substance consists of water, sugars, fat, proteins, amino acids, mineral elements, vitamins (especially group B vitamins), and a wide range of effective compounds. And one of the most important effective substances with antibacterial and anti-cancer properties is a fatty acid (10 HDA).
This unique substance has a very diverse range of biologically active substances that have given it many medicinal and therapeutic properties. For this reason, it can be used in human nutrition and treatment
Health Benefits of ROYAL JELLY
- Reduce menopausal symptoms
- Royal Jelly helps improve urinary function and sexual activity for women aged 50-60, thus improving their quality of life. It also relieves hot flashes and enhances the effects of general sexual stimulation.
- Balances cholesterol levels
- While most of us associate sweet and savory food with bad cholesterol, this is not the case with royal jelly! New scientific research has shown that incorporating This unique substance into the diet can significantly reduce “bad” cholesterol, thus helping to prevent cardiovascular problems such as stroke and heart attack, as well as atherosclerosis.
- Blood pressure control
- Research has shown that some of the proteins in This unique substance can affect a person’s blood pressure. The well-known protein hydrolyzate in This unique substance may affect blood pressure in the long run. This unique substance also contains potassium, which is a vasodilator and reduces cardiovascular stress. When these components are combined, they help prevent a variety of heart diseases.
- Relieves the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Research shows that taking This unique substance and bee pollen orally for several periods eliminates some of the symptoms of PMS, including swelling, weight gain, and irritability. In fact, This unique substance has a beneficial effect on women’s sexual activity and reduces diseases associated with this syndrome.
- Improve the immune system
- This unique substance can boost your body’s natural immune response to foreign viruses and bacteria. The royal jelly’s fatty acids and key proteins can boost antibacterial activity, which may support immune function and reduce infections.
- Improve brain function
- This unique substance boosts short-term memory and, while boosting learning, also helps improve nerve function. The antioxidants in This unique substance also play a vital role in improving and preventing neurodegenerative diseases, including Alzheimer’s. In addition, it enhances cognitive function and eliminates brain damage, especially dead brain cells.
- Help solve infertility problems
- Although it is not clear what role This unique substance plays in the treatment of infertility, royal jelly and the steroid hormones in This unique substance may have a positive effect on human fertility. Royalactin is a protein that determines the queen’s morphology and helps her to survive sexually. This unique substance also has the ability to enhance sperm motility and fertility in men. This increases the chances of getting pregnant, increasing sexual pleasure and improving marital relationships.